Centre for Mental Health has been at the heart of implementing high-quality IPS in the UK for over two decades. We run a variety of training courses for mental health employment specialists, team leaders, clinical teams and managers to help embed good IPS practice and achieve better outcomes for people with a variety of health barriers into employment.
Our current course offer is:
- Doing What Works: Training for Employment Specialists
- Employer Engagement
- In-Field Employer Engagement
- Leading for Excellence: Training for IPS Supervisors
- Supporting What Works: Essential Training for Teams Hosting IPS
- Conducting IPS supervisions
- Motivational Interviewing
- Employment and Equality Law
- NHS funded Team Leader Training
- Developing effective employer engagement in your team
We run training courses every month and we are able to add extra dates if there is the demand.