Fundraise for us
You can do all manner of things to raise money for the Centre, from skydiving and running to holding an afternoon tea or donning fancy dress. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Run for us: there are lots of fun runs, 5k/10k’s, half marathons and marathons going on around the country – check out this list
- Host an event: you could charge an entry fee, or encourage people to donate on the day
- Hold a bake sale at work/with friends: bring cake, buy cake – what’s not to like?
Two simple steps to get you started!
- Set up a fundraising page on your platform of choice – we like JustGiving, but there are many others
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know – we’d love to support your fundraising efforts!
Check out Sharon’s story of how she used fundraising for Centre for Mental Health as an opportunity to improve her physical and mental health.
Leave a legacy
A gift in your Will can make a real difference to people with mental health problems. Your legacy will help bring about fairer policies and better services for children, adults, families, and for those whose mental health makes it harder to find work or make a home. If you would like to leave a legacy gift, please get in touch with at email@example.com
You can also visit Remember A Charity to find a solicitor in your local area, who will be able to advise you on leaving gifts to charities when making a Will.
Give as you shop!
You can generate free donations for Centre For Mental Health every time you shop online via TheGivingMachine. With a huge range of shops participating, it’s super simple to sign up and support us – get started now.
You can also fundraise for us while you shop via EasyFundraising (over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S) or every time you search the internet, use a discount voucher or shop online, via Savoo.