We’re Centre for Mental Health.
We take the lead in challenging policies, systems and society, so that everyone can have better mental health.
We do this by building research evidence to create fairer mental health policy.
Poverty, injustice and discrimination put some people at a much higher risk of poor mental health – but less likely to receive the right support.
By developing mental health research, economic analysis and policy ideas, we’re equipping services and decision makers to meet people’s needs and reduce mental health inequalities.
Our work is driving forward sustainable policy change, to pursue equality, social justice and good mental health for all.
- We promote equity
- We champion the voices of people experiencing mental health difficulties and inequality
- We call out and tackle inequalities in mental health
- We work with others with respect and openness
- We build broad relationships
- We translate our values into action
- We build and communicate evidence for change.