Centre for Mental Health has been at the heart of implementing high-quality IPS in the UK for over two decades. We run a variety of training courses for Mental Health Employment Specialists, clinical teams, vocational team leaders and vocational managers to help embed good practice and achieve better outcomes for people with a variety of health barriers into employment.
Our forthcoming training courses are listed below.
For group training (8+ people) please contact Zak Palmer email@example.com
Training courses brochure
For details and prices for our training courses, download our brochure below.
Our current course offer is:
- Doing what works: Training for Employment Specialists (virtual training)
- Employer Engagement
- Employer Engagement & In-Field Training
- Leading for Excellence: Training for IPS Supervisors (virtual training)
- Supporting What Works: Essential Training for Teams Hosting IPS (virtual training)
- Conducting IPS supervisions: Training for Senior Employment Specialists (virtual training)
- Employment and Equality Law
- Motivational Interviewing