Over the last decade, Centre for Mental Health has been at the heart of implementing high-quality IPS in the UK. We run a variety of training courses for Mental Health Employment Specialists, clinical teams, vocational team leaders and vocational managers to help embed good practice and achieve better outcomes for people with mental health problems.
Our forthcoming training courses are listed below.
For group training (8+ people) please contact Zak Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training courses brochure
For details and prices for our training courses, download our brochure below.
Our current course offer is:
- Doing what works: Training for Employment Specialists (virtual training)
- Employer Engagement
- Employer Engagement & In-Field Training
- Leading for Excellence: Training for IPS Supervisors (virtual training)
- Supporting What Works: Essential Training for Teams Hosting IPS (virtual training)
- Conducting IPS supervisions: Training for Senior Employment Specialists (virtual training)
- Employment and Equality Law
- Motivational Interviewing