Supporter care charter
We’re here until people with mental health problems have a fair chance in life. Without our supporters, we would not be able to achieve this vision.
We value our supporters
- We see our supporters as individuals, not numbers
- We respect the opinions and beliefs of all our supporters
- We don’t sell personal data or share it with third parties
- We want to develop long-lasting relationships with all new and existing donors
- We store your contact details securely on our database for administrative and communications purposes
We listen and communicate
- We welcome questions about our fundraising activities and projects
- Our communications will be honest, truthful, and transparent
- We encourage feedback on our work
- We will contact you according to your communication preferences
- We will respect your privacy if you do not wish to be contacted
We will maintain the highest standards
- All our activities are fair, open, and legal
- We abide by the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Practice
- We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity in all we do
- We admit when we have made a mistake and we work hard to put it right
- We take complaints seriously: we have a policy in place and will respond to complaints in seven days and aim to resolve them within 30 days
We fundraise responsibly and respectfully
- Every donation makes a difference, no matter what size
- We will acknowledge and bank your gift within five working days
- We will use donations for the purposes for which they were intended
- Our fundraisers will never put pressure on you to donate
- We keep our administration and fundraising costs to a minimum
Let’s get better mental health support for all
The coronavirus pandemic is a physical health emergency on a global scale, such as we have never seen in our lifetimes. But it is also a mental health emergency.
We are taking action to help those at the frontline of this mental health crisis.
Now more than ever, your support is so valuable. Please take this journey with us - donate today.
You can help by donating as little as £1