How to give
Fundraise for us
You can do all manner of things to raise money for the Centre, from skydiving and running to holding an afternoon tea or donning fancy dress. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Run for us: there are lots of fun runs, 5k/10k's, half marathons and marathons going on around the country - check out this list
- Host an event: you could charge an entry fee, or encourage people to donate on the day
- Hold a bake sale at work/with friends: bring cake, buy cake - what's not to like?
Two simple steps to get you started!
- Set up a fundraising page on your platform of choice - we like JustGiving and GivePenny, but there are many others
- Email email@example.com to let us know - we'd love to support your fundraising efforts!
Check out Sharon’s story of how she used fundraising for Centre for Mental Health as an opportunity to improve her physical and mental health.
Leave a legacy
A gift in your Will can make a real difference to people with mental health problems. Your legacy will help bring about fairer policies and better services for children, adults, families, and for those whose mental health makes it harder to find work or make a home. If you would like to leave a legacy gift, please get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit Remember A Charity to find a solicitor in your local area, who will be able to advise you on leaving gifts to charities when making a Will.
Give as you shop!
AmazonSmile is run by Amazon and delivers exactly the same shopping experience - the same products, prices and features. Each time a customer shops at smile.amazon.co.uk, Amazon donates 0.5% of the net price of eligible purchases. There is no additional cost or charge to you.
All you have to do is visit smile.amazon.co.uk, search for Centre for Mental Health in the 'pick your own charity' search bar, and select us from the list. Then shop as normal, knowing that for every eligible purchase you will raise vital funds for mental health research.
You can also fundraise for us while you shop via EasyFundraising (over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S) or every time you search the internet, use a discount voucher or shop online, via Savoo.
Join us in the fight for equality in mental health
We're dedicated to eradicating mental health inequalities. But we can't do it without your support.
Please take this journey with us - donate today.