Looking for support to return to employment?


Where to start

There are a number of agencies that proactively support people with mental health conditions to find and sustain employment. If you would like to return to work:

  • Speak to your community mental health team and ask them if they have an employment support service that they can refer you to
  • Look on the national IPS Grow website for information about services. http://ipsgrow.org.uk/

If your community mental health team do not provide an employment service:

  • Ask your care co-ordinator to help you find a local service that specialises in supporting people with mental health conditions into employment
  • Ask at your local GP surgery if there are any employment services for people with mental health problems;
  • Ask at your local library;
  • Contact the mental health information helpline for your area (if there is one);
  • Contact the Disability Employment Advisor at the Job Centre.
Last modified
31/07/2020 - 13:41

Join us in the fight for equality in mental health

We're dedicated to eradicating mental health inequalities. But we can't do it without your support.

Please take this journey with us - donate today.

Donate now