Looking for support to return to employment?
Where to start
There are a number of agencies that proactively support people with mental health conditions to find and sustain employment. If you would like to return to work:
- Speak to your community mental health team and ask them if they have an employment support service that they can refer you to
- Look on the national IPS Grow website for information about services. http://ipsgrow.org.uk/
If your community mental health team do not provide an employment service:
- Ask your care co-ordinator to help you find a local service that specialises in supporting people with mental health conditions into employment
- Ask at your local GP surgery if there are any employment services for people with mental health problems;
- Ask at your local library;
- Contact the mental health information helpline for your area (if there is one);
- Contact the Disability Employment Advisor at the Job Centre.
Let’s get better mental health support for all
The coronavirus pandemic is a physical health emergency on a global scale, such as we have never seen in our lifetimes. But it is also a mental health emergency.
We are taking action to help those at the frontline of this mental health crisis.
Now more than ever, your support is so valuable. Please take this journey with us - donate today.
You can help by donating as little as £1