People with mental health problems live harder, poorer and shorter lives. We’re here until they have a fair chance in life.
For the children, adults and families whose mental health makes it harder to find work or make a home, we’re making the case for fairer policies and better services.
Our research identifies gaps in services and highlights effective solutions to improve support for people with mental health problems.
This means that limited resources can be spent on what works to make life better.
But we still have more to do. With your help, we plan to:
- Give more children the best start in life
- Help more people with mental health problems to find work
- Keep people with mental health problems out of prison
- Break down the divide between mental and physical health care
- Tackle the biggest inequalities in mental health
Our research changes lives, but nothing changes without you - please donate today.
Last updated: 28th September, 2018