Paid Work Placement: Internal Business Administrator
We are offering a Kickstart placement in Administration
To be eligible you must be:
- Under 25 years old
- Currently unemployed
- Claiming Universal Credit.
Internal Business Administrator
- Initially home based, option to work in Elephant and Castle after 6 months
- 35 hours per week – National Minimum Wage
- 6-12 month fixed term contract
Read more about the job here:
To apply please send the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, date of birth, email address and phone number
- Ethnicity (optional)
- Please confirm that you are unemployed and claiming Universal Credit
- A summary of why you believe you will be good at organising our administration
- Tell us how you would make arrangements for our CEO to travel to Scotland for a meeting with Nicola Sturgeon planned for 1 June.
- Tell us what you hope to get out of working for Centre for Mental Health
If you are successful you will receive support and training to learn all aspects of the role. You will also be given advice on career opportunities in the charity sector and opportunities to access external learning and development.
Centre for Mental Health is committed to anti-racism and we are a mindful employer.